Friday, November 13, 2009

The Story of His Bitterness

So here it is in a nutshell, I was out on my Harley the other day with a friend. It was a little chilly, but we went anyway. Two others were supposed to join us but bailed. So it was just me and my buddy riding some back roads here in the Northeast.

I am going to let the uninitiated in on a little secret, when you are on a bike, you are alone with your thoughts. Depending on who you are; this can be a liberating experience. For me, on this day, it was terrifying and in fact, inspired this blog. So here I was, riding along on a machine many people can't afford, in one of the nicest (read most expensive) places to live in the country, and I come to the realization....I am FUCKING miserable.

I am thirty years old, I work in a very respectable and well paying job, I have a few pets, the perfect life right? Nope, wrong, incorrect.....FUCKING MISERABLE.

So this is what this blog is about; fixing that. But you can't fix a problem till you know its source. So we will take what is a (I hope) entertaining look at what makes me miserable and see what we can do about that.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment