Monday, November 16, 2009

O.B.W.

Today we are welcoming what I hope will become a feature to this blog. It's called O.B.W. or other bitchy wives. This is were I will share stories that my friends have told me about the vicious life sucking bitches they married or of those I discover on the interwebs. Today is the latter.

Some of you may have heard of the blog myhusbandisannoying.com. This is where some enterprising young X chromosome blogs about her terrible husband, but don't you worry, she sure does love him! This asshat just mocks everything about the poor schlub who took it upon himself to save up his cash, buy her a big ol' diamond ring just so he could have the pleasure of supporting her for the rest of his life. I say his life, of course, because there is not justice in this world; he will assuredly die before her. Now some of you are thinking that this is all good natured fun and is not met to hurt him? Oh really? What if he started a blog concentrating on the 25 pounds she put on at the wedding reception? Yeah, that is about as annoying as acting like a robot or a green sweater. In fact, it is a little more annoying, I mean I am sure he takes the sweater off every so often, which is more than can be said for the average newlywed 25.

No this is not some cutesy, tongue-in-cheek in cheek blog with an interesting twist on the battle of the sexes. This is a full on attack on men and the ever present quest some women have to change us to your own personal Ken dolls. You met a caveman, dated a caveman and married a caveman, and now you expect him to be that floppy haired English douche Hugh Grant. Sorry, even Hugh Grant doesn't want to be Hugh Grant, see?

And yes, Assholes, I too know the definition of irony, yes I am attacking her on a blog dedicated to attacking my evil wife. Note, however, the differences:

1. She attempts to cover up her penis envy with cute anecdotes; I don't.

2. She tells you she really loves her hubby and is really just kidding; I have made no such ridiculous claims.

3. She lets you know who she and her husband are; I prefer to hate in relative anonymity.

I guess I shouldn't complain too much though, like all housewives, this fun vacuum will get distracted by something shiny and the blog will slowly disappear. After all, aren't there like 8 hours of soaps on tv everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment